We are looking to recruit a Membership Assistant responsible for members’ experience and all contributing factors at our flexible work space. It will be you who ensures the smooth running of the work space, manage social media and members communication leading to members satisfaction scores at 100%.
Under guidance from the management you will grow our community and enable connections between members. We are looking for someone who understands people, is warm, friendly and wants to work with a truly forward-thinking company that is building for success. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate team, and to be integral to our growth plans with new locations in near future across the UK.
We want you to start as soon as possible.
This role will be based in Hayes (12 min from Paddington on train, facility is located 5 min walk from train station) with occasional travel to other locations and work out of office hours covering social events.
This role could suit an ambitious graduate providing you can evidence relevant skills.
- Hospitality background with a passion and focus on providing first class service
- Strong written communication, enjoy copy-writing
- Organised and quick to react self-starter
- Have a ‘can-do’ positive attitude to get things done
- Enjoy a fast-paced working environment
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent work experience
- Innovative, creative with an initiative
- Experienced in successfully using social media and creating digital content
- Ideally experienced in working in co-working spaces or a serviced office environment
- Sales experience desirable
- Graphic design skills desirable
- Managing communication to members and creating social media content
- Working closely with the team striving to improve members experience
- Responsible for members’ satisfaction scores
- Managing memberships via CRM system
- Managing incoming sales leads and sign ups
- Conducting workspace tours and onboarding new members
- Curating and organising social events
- Fostering Slack channel and other community activities
- Engaging with members and making sure they are satisfied with all services
- Dealing with any arising issues quickly with members experience at heart
- Managing meeting rooms internal and external hires
- Ensuring the space is maintained, clean and tidy
- Any other reasonable duties supporting the smooth running of the operation
Please email your CV to email@example.com with a short note detailing your most relevant skills.